POLICY & APPOINTMENTS
How Should I Make a Reservation?
By appointment only.
Tamara Dutta doesn’t have a receptionist, and spends nearly all her time in the treatment room with her clients.
Her various treatments are becoming increasingly popular. You are therefore advised to reserve your treatments as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Appointments can be made by leaving a message on the Institute’s answering machine. To do so, please call +41 (0) 22 310 48 88 and leave your name, your phone number and the list of treatments you want. Tamara Dutta will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
Terms & Policy
• If the session starts late due to a delay caused by the client, the lost time cannot be made up at the end of the session.
• Cancelling an appointment with less than 24 hours notice or failing to show up for an appointment will incur a charge of 100% of the cost of the treatment.
• Appointments are reserved under your name and therefore cannot be transferred to other people.
• We reserve the right to alter our prices or any other details without notice.
• We do not accept card payments.
Thank you for your understanding.
Please advise us of any health conditions, allergies or injuries when making your reservation, as a doctor’s note may be required.